Watch This Video To Discover the Job Scope and Responsibilities
Senior Recruitment Consultants
Principal Recruitment Consultants
About the Company
Claris True is The World's First Recruitment Firm That Uses Analytics to Source Candidates For Our Clients. We have network and relationships with over 500,000 candidates from around the world. For every candidate we source, we evaluate against half a million potential candidates to help our clients find the best match. By combining our network with powerful analytics capabilities, we help clients source top tier candidates and talents from around the world.
About the Role
• Manage the entire recruitment process from mid to senior-level management positions.
• Assist each client in job scoping by understanding their corporate culture, objectives and business structures.
• Perform candidate screening and matching to clients’ job requirements.
• Conduct interviews and recommend potential candidate profiles to prospective clients.
• Responsible for end-to-end recruitment process from gathering requirements, sourcing candidates, face-to-face interview, to offer stage
• Attending both candidate and client meetings and play a key role in the identification of business development opportunities
• Develop and maintain strong candidate relationships throughout the entire recruitment life cycle
• Leverage our recruitment analytics to perform candidate sourcing and our single view platform for business development opportunities
About the Role (For Team Managers/Heads/Directors)
• In addition to the responsibilities above, you will need to manage up to a team of 5 talent acquisition specialist
• Supervise the recruiting team and reporting on its performance
• Keeping track of recruiting metrics
• Updating current and designing new recruiting procedures
• Ability to work independently with a high level of motivation and a positive mindset.
• Good experience in retaining existing clients and growing new clients.
• Good business decision making and knowledge.
• Good influencing skills.
• Excellent planning and organizing skills.
• Responsible and take ownership of your work.
• Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What's On Offer
• Attractive Remuneration
• To be a talent acquisition specialist in Singapore, you must possess a Certificate of Employment Intermediaries (CEI) license, where you are required to take and pass an exam. The company will be sponsoring you for your training and examination fees to help you acquire your license before you start work with Claris True
• Opportunity to learn state of the art recruitment analytics solutions
• A dynamic and competitive work environment
• Friendly & collegiate working culture