Software Engineer, Core Platform
About the Company
Our client is an audience technology platform that work with marketers, data owners and research company providing them distinct comprehensive and qualified audience data. Allowing them to make smarter business decisions and understand their customers and creating enrich marketing strategies.
About the Role
Our client is looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join our team in Singapore and be instrumental in taking our products to the next level. In this role, you will be working in close collaboration with a team of highly empowered, experienced developers who are building a high-performance, highly scaled global platform.
• Experience building systems involving messaging or event-driven architectures
• Deep technical understanding of Java or Go, and willing to work with both
• Strong handle on concurrency challenges and design solutions
• Heavy emphasis on code testing and designing for testability
• Maturity and aptitude to operate in a high-freedom/high-responsibility environment
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Experience with supporting and troubleshooting large systems
• Exposure to infrastructure automation tools such as Ansible
• Exposure to IAAS platforms such as AWS EC2, GCP
• Experience with Cassandra, Aerospike, or other NoSQL databases