Product Developer (Java & Flutter)
About the Company
Our client is a fintech startup that provides a peer-to-peer e-marketplace transaction platform for money exchange, resolving the issues of potential fraud with the ability to monitor the transaction in real-time. The company has already assisted its clients to transferred millions of dollars and has been funded by a venture capitalist.
About the Role
Our client is looking for a Product Developer that would be working on projects involving enhancing and transforming their mobile app and integrating it with their partners APIs.
Troubleshoot incidents and resolve issues within the production recovery timeline according to the severity/ criticality of the issues.
Evaluate business challenges and work with the team to arrive at the best-fit technology solution components.
Assist with estimating the level of effort and hours required for each task or project.
Collaborate with businesses to translate business requirements into technical requirements
Design, document, and develop world-class web applications leveraging the full spectrum of front-end and back-end technologies and cutting-edge design.
Develop applications with a high-security mindset.
Perform code reviews for other team members
Coach and mentor team members
Monitor and troubleshoot AWS services
Determining appropriate architectural and technical solutions
Developing detailed specification documents with clear/ effective project timelines & deliverables
Making relevant recommendations (e.g.: emerging technologies/ applications) for operation efficiency and enhancements
Working closely with internal stakeholders/ cross-functional teams
Other relevant duties as assigned.
• Minimum 3 years experience as full stack developer (front-end and back-end) in mobile app development
• Minimum 3-5 years experience in Java
• Minimum 2-3 years experience in Flutter
• Experience in AWS highly advantageous
• Experience of working in an Agile Software development environment and teams.
• Understanding and experience of system quality, security, performance, maintainability & extensibility
• Strong technical and problem-solving skills
• Willingness to “go the extra mile” to ensure the highest quality of experience for our customers
• Strong social skills and team player – consensus building and openness to new ideas and intercultural co-operation.
• Continuous learning / Self-learner
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken
• Confident in working with external parties in a highly professional manner