Senior Recruitment Consultant
About the Company
Claris True is The World's First Recruitment Firm That Uses Analytics to Source Candidates For Our Clients. We have network and relationships with over 500,000 candidates from around the world. For every candidate we source, we evaluate against half a million potential candidates to help our clients find the best match. By combining with our network with powerful analytics capabilities, we help clients source top tier candidates and talents from around the world.
This position will be based in Singapore only. Claris True is a high profile rapidly growing company that is looking to hire 20-30 recruitment consultants in 2021
About the Role
• Manage the entire recruitment process from mid to senior-level management positions.
• Assist each client in job scoping by understanding their corporate culture, objectives and business structures.
• Perform candidate screening and matching to clients’ job requirements.
• Conduct interviews and recommend potential candidate profiles to prospective clients.
• Responsible for end-to-end recruitment process from business development to gathering requirements, sourcing candidates, face-to-face interview, to offer stage
• Attending both candidate and client meetings and play a key role in the identification of business development opportunities
• Develop and maintain strong client and candidate relationships throughout the entire recruitment life cycle
• Leverage our recruitment analytics to perform candidate sourcing and our single view platform for business development opportunities
• Independently manage day-to-day work schedule and sales pipeline to achieve KPIs and revenue targets.
• Recruitment Consultant (Min 3 years of Business Development and/or Sales)
• Senior Recruitment Consultant (Min 5 years of Business Development and/or sale experience)
• Bachelor's degree
• Ability to work independently with a high level of motivation and a positive mindset.
• Sales-oriented personality and a great self-motivator.
• Good experience in retaining existing clients and growing new clients.
• Good business decision making and knowledge.
• Good influencing skills.
• Excellent planning and organizing skills.
• Responsible and take ownership of your work.
• Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What's On Offer
• Attractive Remuneration
- Recruitment Consultant (Up to 20% Above Your Current Base Salary and Up to 35% Commission Structure)
- Senior Recruitment Consultant (Up to 20% Above Your Current Base Salary and Up to 35% Commission Structure)
• To be a recruitment consultant in Singapore, you must possess a Certificate of Employment Intermediaries (CEI) license, where you are required to take and pass an exam. The company will be sponsoring you for your training and examination fees to help you acquire your license before you start work with Claris True
• Opportunity to progress your career in Singapore, which provides a safe, stable and secure work environment that is unparalleled in Asia
• Opportunity to learn state of the art recruitment analytics solutions
• Opportunity to settle down in Singapore in future (apply for Permanent Residency or Singapore Citizenship if you are eligible)
• A dynamic and competitive work environment