About the Company
My client is one of the world’s largest independent operators and a market leader in global tank transportation and plans to set up their operation in Malaysia.
About the Role
They are looking for a candidate that is highly motivated, driven, and ambitious candidates seeking a career in global shipping, transport, and logistics. Joining the existing global team with the role focusing predominantly on the Malaysian market, with the emphasis on developing the export markets.
Duties will include:
• Successfully executing import and export movements in line with customer requirements.
• Update the Bulkhaul in-house container management system.
• Manage multiple suppliers responsible for transport, cleaning, and repairing of tank containers.
• Daily communication with overseas offices.
• Approving billing from suppliers.
• Negotiating rates with suppliers.
• Providing regular progress reports to the Singapore Management Team
• College degree in supply chain management, logistics or related discipline.
• 1-2 years of experience in international logistics and transportation is an advantage.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Outstanding work ethic.
• Superior teamwork abilities.
• Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and customer needs.
• Passion to learn, develop and succeed.