React Front-End Lead
About the Company
Our client is an international company with over 10 years of experience launching successful ideas, they currently have a portfolio of 3 successful social networking and online dating websites. These applications have been featured in CNN, ABC, Wall Street Journal, New York Times, and Forbes.
About the Role
They are seeking a passionate React Front-End Lead, interested in building high-performance and scalable applications to handle millions of users. Your main responsibility is to build the front-end for the website with an emphasis on scale and performance. You will collaborate with the UI/UX designers, backend developers, and other front-end developers and the business to design and implement new and exciting features. You will also be involved in reviewing other engineers’ code to maintain and improve code quality. This is an opportunity to join a successful software company offering the chance to work on interesting and varied cross-platform projects using the latest development technologies.
● MUST HAVE: At least 5 years Front-end React experience
● Experience working with PWA, Redux, React Router and ES6 features
● Portfolio of past projects written in React
● Familiar with Front-end modern toolchains (Webpack, Babel, Vite, …) or similar ones
● Solid understanding of the Typescript, CSS3, HTML5, SASS, Git
● Experience with Responsive Web Design (mobile first)
● Basic Agile/Scrum methodology understanding
● Familiar with web application with real time data from chat, image and video
● Experienced with the concept of micro frontends